Pressure washers have increasingly had a shoot in their initial cost, more so after most people learnt of their increased value. You can, however, make your way out from the market with used but quality machines at an adverage cost. So, buying a second-hand pressure washer can be a great way to save money, but there are some things you should look out for.
Here are some things to look out for when buying a used pressure washer:
- Check the oil level. The engine oil should be at the “full” mark but not over the top of the dipstick. If it’s low or empty, then there’s a good chance there is internal damage or wear and tear in the engine, which means it won’t last very long before needing major repairs or replacement.
- Check the air filter. It should be clean and free of any debris or dirt particles that could cause problems with airflow. If it’s not clean, this will affect performance and could lead to engine failure down the road due to a lack of lubrication from dirty air filters! You’ll also want to make sure that there aren’t any cracks or holes in your air filter either – these allow dirt into your engine, which will cause more damage than you can imagine.
- Make sure that the pressure washer is complete with everything that it needs. If there are any missing parts, it should be easy to find them in most cases. But if they aren’t easily available, then you will have to spend more money than expected on repairs or replacements.
- Check the pressure rating of your new machine. This is important because it will tell you how many litres per minute (LPM) or gallons per minute (GPM) of water is being used by the machine at its highest setting. This will also help determine what size pump and hose reel you need.
- It is also important to check if there is any rust or corrosion on metal parts such as wheels or axles as well as plastic parts such as hoses and fittings. If this is present, then they will need replacing before they cause problems later on down the line!
Outstanding Benefits of Buying Second Hand Pressure Washers
It can be difficult to find the right one if you’re new to pressure washing and don’t know what to look for when buying a pressure washer. Fortunately, there are plenty of advantages to buying second-hand pressure washers that make this option more appealing to many homeowners.
They Cost Less
One of the most important benefits of buying second-hand pressure washers is that they cost less than new ones. This makes them more affordable and easier to purchase by anyone who wants one without having to spend much money on it. Even if you buy it online, they will still cost less than buying a new one from a store which means that you will not have to worry about spending too much on these machines anymore!
You will get value for your money
Another reason why many people prefer buying second-hand pressure washers is that they get value for their money. You can find good quality machines at affordable prices, which is what everyone wants when shopping around for items in any store. This includes online shops where you can find great deals, especially during sales periods or holiday seasons such as Black Friday or Cyber Monday, when most retailers offer discounts up to 75% on selected products.
Get More Options: Another benefit of buying a used device instead of a new one is that it gives you more options when choosing the right model for your needs. For example, if you go shopping for used pressure washers online or in person at an auction or garage sale, you can find different varieties, some of which you never knew of. Visit the Giraffetools collections today to know what else to watch out for in used pressure washers.